Scuba Skills Update - Pool only
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Point Lookout, QLD
- Product code: POOL
- All transport is provided to and from the pool and pick-ups can be organised*
- Refresher is conducted in a pool, allowing you to get comfortable and familiar with your
equipment before going into the ocean
- Equipment is supplied for the pool training
- Rinsing facilities and HOT showers are provided for after the pool or ocean if you are
going on to do ocean dives.
What to expect
- Meet at our store at 7am for paperwork, to revise the theory and get sized up for
- Depart for the pool at 7:45am in our bus and arrive at the pool at 8am to commence
your refresher training.
- Get refreshed in equipment set up and handling, dive skills, buoyancy, our of air
scenarios, ascents, descents, diver self-help skills and underwater and surface
- If you are joining us for a double dive in the ocean you will be given time for a
break before the dives. You will head out on our afternoon boat with our dive
guides for two dives at our locals dive sites and snacks and drinks will be
- Must be a certified diver
- Be medically fit for diving.
PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU HAVE NOT DIVED IN MORE THAN 10 YEARS THIS PROGRAM IS NOT SUITABLE - CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS