Technical charter - 50m to 60m
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Point Lookout, QLD
- Product code: trimix60
Please note these dives are not guided. You will need to arrange a suitably qualified buddy to dive with. For solo divers we may be able to arrange a buddy with sufficient notice. No solo diving will be permitted on technical trips.
The trip includes one technical dive. Decompression plans and run-times must be within certification limits. Dive sites are chosen beforehand but can change on the day due to weather conditions. It usually takes between 15 and 45 minutes to get to most sites.
- Be certified as an SSI TXR Trimix diver, or hold an equivalent certification from another recognized certification agency.
- Must have completed at least one shallower technical charter with Manta Lodge previously. Manta Lodge reserves the right to refuse access to technical charters regardless of certification/experience level.
- All divers must bring appropriate equipment for technical diving including tanks. Manta Lodge has a range of Twin tanks, CCR tanks and stage bottles available for rent.
- If you require specific gas mixtures we'll need at least 48hrs notice for stage bottles and back-gas nitrox fills and at least 14 days notice for trimix.
- PLEASE NOTE: SITES IN THE AREA ARE PRONE TO STRONG CURRENTS, THERMOCLINES AND VARIABLE VISIBILTY AT DEPTH. IF YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OR EXPERIENCED IN CONDUCTING DECOMPRESSION DIVES IN THESE CONDITIONS DO NOT BOOK! THESE DIVES ARE UNGUIDED AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFTEY!